Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, is seeking a talented Junior Case Coordinator to join their Absence Management Solutions Team in Halifax, NS. This is a 12-month contract to start with the opportunity to work from home!
As a Case Coordinator, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive all disability cases and identify if they are complex or non complex
- Assign cases to appropriate Case Managers
- Assist team members to reduce employee absences and ability to return to work
- Perform file management, mail correspondence, faxing and email.
The requirements for a Junior Case Coordinator include:
- University/College degree in Healthcare
- 2+ years of experience in a healthcare environment
- Comfortable with medical terminology
- Strong decision making skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!