Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada, is seeking a Junior Bilingual Funding Coordinator for a 12-month contract located in Downtown Toronto. This is a great opportunity for new graduates seeking to explore a career in Wealth Management.
As a Junior Bilingual Funding Coordinator, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide instructions for validating security documentation
- Identify errors on credit deficiencies to create compliance reports
- Mange all Automotive Finance funds and deals
- Minimize risk and losses
- Meet all established SLAs
The requirements for a Junior Bilingual Funding Coordinator are:
- Must be fluent in English and French
- 0-1 year of previous financial services or data entry experience
- Previous file management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity or may know someone that is, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Please note only considered candidates will be contacted.