Our client, a Major Financial Institution in Canada is seeking multiple Compliance Analysts for a 12-month contract in Oakville. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with a risk or compliance background in banking!
As a Compliance Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Review and investigate regulatory issues
- Monitor all trade activities for compliance risks
- Assist in clearing all backlogs to meet objectives
Skills required for the Compliance Analyst include:
- Previous compliance experience in banking or financial industry
- Previous experience with mutual fund/investment dealer compliance/risk investigations
- Knowledge of MFDA and IIROC is an asset
- University degree in a related field
- Bilingualism in both French and English is required
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!