Are you looking for your next move? Do you want to be part of an IA team where travel is a big part of your job? If so, read on! Our west end client has an immediate requirement for a Senior Internal Auditor. Reporting to the Director, the ideal Senior Internal Auditor will have extensive experience in assessments of operational and financial risk and control environments.
The key Responsibilities include the following;
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the business operations including established internal controls and procedures
- Develop and perform audit procedures including documenting business processes and procedures, developing audit programs, sample testing, reviewing and analyzing evidence
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that control standards and governance systems are functioning as intended and in accordance with leading practices
- Assist with developing and maintaining annual risk assessments and a revolving annual plan
- Document clear, concise, and objective audit findings on the results of audits, including recommendations that add value to the business
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone withthe following skills/qualifications;
- Qualified Accountant (Can be a foreign designation) and some experience in internal audit/controls
- University degree specializing in accounting or finance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate and build report with all levels of the organization
- Be able to travel 50% of the time
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this position further, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Punam Jain CPA at email@example.com. Only those candidates deemed suitable will be contacted.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.