Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Toronto, ON
Contract: ASAP to June 30th 2021 with potential for extension
IFG is on the search for a Business Development Manager to support our client’s team. Our client is a global triliion dollar tech company, at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to grow professionally as well as contribute your skills within a dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder, responsible for identifying and leveraging key market insights within the ISV App market to build target pursuit lists for the client. The Business Development Manager will identify “value creation” areas to accelerate business outcomes for technology, innovation, partner programs, and/or extended ecosystems.
- Identify the ISV Apps that matter across key industries and solution areas, leveraging existing propensity lists
- Generate an active opportunity to engage our client with ISV
- Build a target pursuit list for activation across the client ecosystem
- Identify opportunities for solutions/offering development between ISVs and our client
- Identify key decision makers within ISVs and create meaningful connections
- Showcase value proposition and position value creation opportunities to generate engagement
- 5-7 years of experience within a Business Development role
- Prior experience working within a Startup/Scaleup/SaaS/ISV space
- Strong understanding of cloud technologies and market insights
- Highly driven individual who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete effectively against skilled and diverse competition
- Significant experience delivering persuasive presentations to business decision makers
- Excellent Communicator. Strong EQ skills, negotiation, organizational, presentation, financial acumen, written, and verbal communication skills
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Toronto.email@example.com with "Business Development Manager" in the subject line