Senior Investment Analyst
Are you smart, hard-working, and fearless? Are you interested in flourishing in an energetic, startup environment! IFG’s client will remain inquisitive about acquisitions and continue to expand across the country, so additional finance brilliance is required. This organization can boast industry changing technology, rewarding work, within an award-winning culture. They have grown organically as well through the pandemic, so this is a very stable position.
The right fit for this team will have a bias for action, collaborative style, excellent communication skills, natural curiosity and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast. This position reports to the VP of Finance.
Some of the gravy on this opportunity includes a rooftop bar on their building, company outings and good work/life balance. This position is temporarily remote due to COVID but the client will only considering local candidates.
- Develop familiarity with industry and related companies.
- Buy and sell side activities.
- Assist in development of three-statement financial forecast models for client engagements.
- Gathering and preparation of industry research to assist with the development of client marketing material.
- Conduct various financial and valuation analyses including publicly-traded comparables, precedent M&A transactions, discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout and EPS accretion/dilution analyses.
- Maintain proprietary databases that capture industry related M&A and Private Equity transactions, relevant growth trends, and identify future opportunities for growth.
- Participate in pitch preparation and presentations as well as company visits, pre-engagement and post marketing due diligence.
- Scrutinize 2nd debt offerings.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Experience / Skills:
- 3+ years of investment banking experience with financial services clients
- Strong track record of financial modeling and analysis
- Bachelors degree of Finance/Economics/Accounting
- Strong GPA (3.5 or above)
- Aptitude for technology
- Strong organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Prior experience with financial statements and a thorough understanding of cash flow and valuation preferred.
- Significant experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Excel Macro experience is a plus.
- Superior writing skills to efficiently produce reports in a concise and timely manner.
- Communication skills to effectively summarize, explain, and field questions about important industry, company, and market-related developments.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org