Our client, a large financial institution in Canada is looking for an IT Sourcing Analyst for a 12-month contract located in downtown Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for business professionals with experience with IT Contract Management as well as vendor management.
*Please note, this role will be working from home until COVID-19 subsides.
As an IT Sourcing Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Work with the Procurement and Enterprise Technology teams on managing existing contracts, as well as making necessary adjustments for future contracts
- Source and identify new or upcoming changes to technologies and their effects to product licensing and entitlement models
- Monitor SLA performance, and ensure unmet SLAs are rectified and resolved
- Ensure proper documentation of software updates or hardware changes, and maintain asset records as changes occur
Skills required for the IT Sourcing Analyst include:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with IT Contract Management
- Experience in developing and presenting cost benefit analysis to senior executives
- Strong understanding of contract language and able to easily explain terms and agreements of contracts
- CSAM, ITAM, ITSM, or ITIL certifications are an asset
- University degree in Business or another related field
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!