Our client, a large financial institution in Canada is looking for an Operations Associate for a 12-month contract located in downtown Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for business professionals with experience in global supply chain management, vendor management, contract management and/or the staffing industry. Please note, this role will be working from home until COVID-19 subsides.
As an Operations Associate your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support the day to day operational activities related to project execution
- Support change management initiatives, vendor management systems and technology enhancements
- Monitor program KPIs and SLAs, maintain program documentation and monitor weekly operations reports
Skills required for the Operations Associate include:
- 5 years of experience in supply chain management, vendor management, contract management and/or the staffing industry
- Exposure to financial services and knowledge of vendor managed services
- Ability to work with stakeholders and work effectively with teams remotely
- University degree in Business or another related field
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Office Suite to email@example.com today!