Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, is seeking a Property Administration Manager for a 12-month contract located in Ottawa, ON. This is a great opportunity for Property Management professionals!
As a Property Administration Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Review, recommend, and implement improvements towards the financial performance of the company
- Analyze opportunities to reduce operating costs
- Train staff on accounting processes through Yardi, financial accounting and reporting standards
- Prepare all reporting in compliance with financial policies
- Conduct extensive analysis on Real Estate portfolio
The requirements for a Property Administration Manager are:
- 3-5 years of commercial property management experience
- Previous property accounting experience
- Experience using Yardi
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Strong interest in pursuing Real Estate career
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com. Please note only considered candidates will be contacted.