Our client, a Large Financial Firm in Canada is looking for a Business Process Consultant for a 12-month contract, located in downtown Toronto.
As the Business Process Consultant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Elicit requirements using business process descriptions, use cases, user acceptance, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis and requirements workshops
- Work with development of user test plans and testing to validate system enhancements
- Perform activities to support a consistent client life-cycle data management
Skills required for the Business Process Consultant include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Math, Stats, or related
- 8+ years of previous experience in continuous improvement techniques such as Lean Thinking or Six Sigma
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Financial Services, Investment Management or Insurance experience is a must
- Strong management and leadership experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, to firstname.lastname@example.org today!