Brand Manager (14 Month Contract)
Our client is a growing, diversified and dynamic organization located in Oakville area with operations across North America. The organization is focused on a mix of businesses that assist in making the world a “Greener Place”.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Brand Manager to join the Marketing team on a 14-month contract located in Oakville.
You will work closely with the clients most senior manager of Marketing to determine brand strategy in alignment with other members of the senior management team. The role will be responsible for developing and executing annual and updated quarterly marketing plans inclusive of advertising, promotion, and digital programs across a variety of target audience groups. Additionally, there will be a requirement to establish meaningful metrics to ensure the value of all marketing initiatives in terms of ROI.
Desired Candidate Profile and Qualifications:
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager with the following:
At least five (5) years marketing experience
Of which, a minimum of two (2) years experience as a Brand Manager
Strong analytical skills to derive valuable insights as the foundation for developing effective marketing programs.
Strong communicator who has an ability to move projects forward in both a diplomatic yet effective style.
Ability to demonstrate initiative and critical thinking in conjunction with a diplomatic style, required to work effectively with colleagues in everyday working relationships.
Project management and budgeting skills are essential.
Experience with government relations in some form is preferred.
Specific qualifications include:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Business with specialization in Marketing;
• Minimum five (5) years marketing experience, with at least two (2) years in a brand manager position;
• Demonstrated project management experience and an ability to work collaboratively across functional groups;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to work with financial, sales, and consumer insight data;
• Ideally experience in government relations
• Able to work with limited supervision and take initiative to identify and manage priorities as needed to execute marketing programs;
• Flexible and adaptable style to work with diverse priorities and timelines.
• Tracks, analyzes, and reports on market trends, competitive activity and marketing program effectiveness.
• Communicates brand activity to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manages all digital and social platforms, ensuring brand alignment and program effectiveness.
• Acts as project lead for all brand development initiatives, working across functional groups.
• Develops and manages Public Relations programs and events
• Maintains an in-depth understanding of all target groups with experience in proprietary research, syndicated data and collection of competitive intelligence.
• Determines brand building and support strategies, managing the development and execution of all marketing elements.
• Develops and manages the annual marketing budget for the assigned brand portfolio, executing all programs within agreed upon timelines.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume in WORD to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Other full-time and contract/temporary opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com