Are you an Audit Professional and understand operational risk? Do you enjoy being a An Audit Manager focusing on not just audit but operational audit and recommending areas for improvement? If so, we need to talk! Our client is a very well-regarded Top Employer in Canada and looking to engage an Internal Audit Consultant for an initial term of 18 months.
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for leading critical risk assessments of internal controls and regulatory compliance. Main responsibilities include:
- Plan and lead the development, implementation and execution of internal audit programs related to operational and financial processes, policies, and systems
- Evaluate for deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, and fraud for risk mitigation
- Ensure the assigned business units perform their day-to-day activities in compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Prepare formal audit reports and presentations with commentary on the effectiveness of internal controls and recommendations for corrective action
- Manage one direct report
- CPA, CA designation
- 4+ years of relevant audit experience within a company in industry or Big 4 firm
- Previous industry experience working in financial services
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume in WORD to Bindiya@ifgpr.com today.
Other full-time and contract/temporary opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com