Our financial services client has an immediate need for a Securities Lending Associate to monitor daily the status of trades in progress and communicate with securities lending traders, borrowers, colleagues, investment managers, and other custodial banks.
The Associate assists the manager in ensuring volume goals, turnaround times and quality expectations are met while maintaining strict adherence to control procedures and compliance regulations.
The Associate will fulfill routine and frequently non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/requests and/or audit/reconciliation activities.
The Associate will analyze and resolve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards and recommend/implement process improvements.
- 3+ years of related experience in asset management, wealth management, etc.
- 3+ years of trust operations management or operations securities experience or a degree in business or finance
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls which includes Securities Lending, Custody operations, and Fund Accounting process
- Strong understanding of the business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements
- Strong knowledge of departments systems and applications including DTCC, FED, BNY Mellon, Loanet, Bloomberg
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.