Title: Gameplay Designer
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 18 month contract
Our client is seeking a skilled gameplay designer to help create AAA game experiences. You have experience designing, prototyping and implementing game features. You will help drive implementation of the design through collaboration across disciplines. We’re looking for a candidate who is creative, self-motivated and able to adapt to various modes of design work.
• Work closely with Lead Designers and Senior Designers on game design initiatives and features
• Contribute to the design, prototyping and implementation of gameplay features
• Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to realize and iterate on designs
• Strive for the most fun and exciting player experience
• 1+ years experience working as a game designer, or has completed a game design diploma program
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong game design foundation
• Strong technical foundation using scripting tools in a modern game engine (for example Unreal or Unity)
• Creative and analytical with a keen eye for detail
For consideration please email your resume in MS Word format to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Gameplay Designer" in the subject line.