If you live in the Chicagoland area and have advanced SQL knowledge, the ability to code programs, and experience creating Power BI reports, we have the engagement for you. Our Fortune 500 client has an immediate need for a Business Analyst for an initial term of 8 months.
The Business Analyst will support the Retail Working Capital project and Inventory Management Analytics teams. The goal of the Retail Working Capital project is to reduce the inventory in their network and create new processes to drive inventory reduction by centralizing and standardizing replenishment parameters to stores and distribution centers.
Along with new processes, the team is centralizing data in Databricks and creating new reporting in Power BI to provide process monitors and insights into the results. This role will support creating and improving reporting in Power BI.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and ability to code programs
- Experience creating Power BI reports
- Translating business requirements to a report or data visualization
- Experience with Databricks
- Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science, Management Information Systems, etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.