Our client has been extremely busy these last 10 months and continues to grow. As a result, they are looking to add an Accounts Receivable Specialist to their growing team. Our client is an industry leader in the real estate development and property management. In this role of Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be maintaining the a/r sub-ledger, processing transactions and following up on over due payments as required. Our client will require you to work in the office 5 days a week.
The main job duties include, but not limited to the following;
- Cash applications and account reconciliations
- Reconcile a/r ledger
?To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable / Collections
- Experience working in real estate/construction and property management
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Experience working with Yardi is a nice to have
If you feel you are qualified, please email your Resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.roi-staffing.com.