Are you looking to ring in the New Year with a great new job? Our client, located in the West end is looking to hire a full time Accounts Payable Specialist. Our client is part of the growing property development and management industry and is looking for someone who has prior experience working in this industry. In addition, they are looking for someone who is very good with Accounting, someone who can reconcile and balance accounts.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding Invoices into the system accurately and efficiently
- Preparing for and doing the cheque runs
- Analysis and reconciliation of a/p accounts
- Assist the AP team with ad Hoc Tasks
The successful Accounts Payable Specialist must have the following education, experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- Accounting college diploma or university degree
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle accounts payable procedures
- Experience in Real Estate/construction development
- Working experience using MS Excel and Yardi
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in MS Word format and reference “Accounts Payable Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.