Our client, a high-growth CPG and retail company located downtown Chicago, is looking for a Business Analysis Manager to join their dynamic team! This is a newly created role that will lead the successful implementation and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics Supply Chain Management Suite. This role will report directly into the Director of Accounting and be a highly visible role with frequent exposure to leadership. The role will be part of a highly visible, strategic team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. This Business Analysis Manager will be managing and leading the implementation and deployment but must feel comfortable with rolling up their sleeves and getting into the weeds.
- Participate in the solution definition workshops and collaborate with various subject matter experts for business operations and the MS Dynamics technical configuration team to prepare the overall business process.
- Work with the business and IT teams to assess existing legacy data that needs to be converted and uploaded to the new solution and collaborate with business and IT teams to convert this available data into formats and content as required for the new system.
- Participate in the business requirements and configuration workshops to learn the business processes and the related system configurations for the global template to be used for rollout to all sites.
- Work closely with the configuration team.
- Participate and conduct user acceptance testing and guide the user base in creating test scripts.
- Train the business user groups.
- Provide project management oversight for the rollout of the system.
- Provide day-to-day functional support to the user group.
- Responsible to maintain all aspects of the ERP system from a business use standpoint, which includes but not limited to facilitating system configuration, master data management and any related ad-hoc activities.
- BA/BS Degree with specialization in computer sciences or equivalent technology
- 5+ years of progressive experience in MS Dynamics Supply Chain Management product implementation and support activities.
- Good understanding of CPG retail, wholesale, and supply chain functions, and processes
- Advanced business process analysis and mapping skills with excellent documentation skills is required.
- Project management skills is required.
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assess and understand details of work product(s) or related business information
- Customer-oriented, ability to self-manage and take ownership
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.