Our client, a Top Insurance firm in Canada is looking for a Property Accountant for a 6-month contract, located in downtown Toronto.
As a Property Accountant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Perform property accounting on a set of commercial real estate assets that could include office, industrial, and retail properties
- Prepare month-end, quarter-end, and year-end property accounting financial statements according to accounting standards
- Ensure all GST/HST/QST/State Tax and other legislated taxes are reconciled and remitted
Skills required for the Property Accountant include:
- 2+ years working in a property accounting role within a commercial real estate environment
- Experience with Yardi and Microsoft Excel
- Experience preparing / reviewing of financial statements, cash management, budgets, audit working papers and Tenant operating cost adjustments
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format, to email@example.com today!