Our Fortune 1000 client downtown, is seeking it add a Senior IT Auditor to their team. As party of the Internal Audit team, the candidate will be primarily responsible for SOX testing and IT special audits, including cybersecurity and PCI compliance. The role will identify and assess risks to the Company’s IT processes and systems, execute audit programs, communicate results to management, and help identify process improvements. The individual will be responsible for non-IT financial and compliance audit projects.
- Understands the Company’s core IT general control processes and IT controls around the key IT systems.
- Identifies and evaluates the company’s risk areas and provides key input to the development of the annual IT audit plan. Work with management to identify and evaluate risks and controls for business units, processes and IT systems.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence and documenting client processes and procedures. Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, Compose summary memos and prepare working papers.
- Identifies, develops and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed. Track the issues to ensure that they are timely and properly remediated.
- Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and be a representative of internal audit with various organizational project teams, at management meetings and with external organizations.
- Assist on non-IT financial and compliance audit projects as requested by Department management.
- 3+ years of audit experience in IT General Controls, SOX compliance, SSAE18 (SOC-1) reports, Cybersecurity, PCI, Financial Systems, Mobile Technology etc.
- Big 4 or equivalent consulting or industry experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems
- CPA, CIA, CISA strongly preferred
- Oracle, Hyperion and Microsoft Active Directory experience preferred
- Up to 30% travel but may change with business conditions and requirements