Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, is seeking a Bilingual Case Coordinator to join the Absence Management Solutions Team in Montreal, QC. This is a 12-month contract with the opportunity to grow!
As a Bilingual Case Coordinator, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive disability cases and determine the level of complexity
- Evaluate and determine if non-complex cases are active
- Provide administrative support to Case Managers - faxing, email correspondence, and conducting follow-ups
The requirements for a Bilingual Case Coordinator are:
- Bilingual in English and French is mandatory
- 2-3 years of experience in a healthcare environment
- University degree in Kinesiology, Nursing, Psychology, Physiotherapy, rehabilitation or occupational health
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!