Working within a very fast-paced, high-performing operation, the Staffing Specialist is an engaging and organized human capital consultant. The successful candidate will be joining a strong, collaborative, and highly skilled team. This position is in office 4 days a week.
The key responsibilities include the following:
- Maintaining a strong pipeline and active pool of suitable professionals for common roles.
- Preparing and posting job descriptions.
- Actively sourcing and recruiting for open requisitions.
- Formatting and submitting suitable profiles for multiple roles.
- Adhering to tight deadlines.
With a strong service orientation and outstanding communication skills, the Staffing Specialist is passionate about client-facing opportunities and is an organized, self-starter who always aims to surpass a client’s expectations. Bringing previous exposure to recruitment tools/software, a well-developed knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products (e.g. Outlook), and an outgoing personality, the successful candidate will have opportunity to maximize their earnings and leverage their experience and dynamic personality to succeed within this growing team.
The successful incumbent will enjoy benefits such as:
- a guaranteed base salary and a lucrative, industry-leading commission plan.
- an attractive and collaborative team environment.
- the benefits of a start-up culture within an established organization.
- professional development covered.
If you are interested in exploring this dynamic and exciting opportunity, please forward your updated resume to Sarah Silva, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com with the subject line: Staffing Specialist.