Title: Partner Account Manager
Timeline: ASAP to June 30th with the possibility to extend
IFG is on the search for a Partner Account Manager to join our client - a global billion dollar tech giant on a contract opportunity.
Our client has the aspiration to be the productivity and platform company for the mobile-first, cloud-first world. Their mission is to empower every person and every
This role is critical in helping our client to increase the overall number of partners that are participating in theirs Cloud Services.
The specific focus of this role includes:Proactively engaging with targeted partners to help accelerate their move to the Cloud Reactively engaging with partners that express interest in participating in our client’s Cloud Services via various means of inbound/outbound marketing
To accomplish these goals, this role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Work across sales and marketing teams to identify the best potential new partners with an emphasis on partners with capabilities in high demand and/or high impact cloud workloads, aligning partners with the geographic field sales teams to drive incremental revenue/share
- Build new cloud partner capacity for Canada, executing against the prioritized partner capacity plans, recruiting cloud partners and building cloud partner capacity and capability through a structured recruit framework; leveraging key resources to deliver on capability (sales + technical) requirements while maintaining a clear pipeline of recruit candidates
- Demonstrate domain expertise, by identifying and qualifying viable partners to recruit to fill those solution gaps and/or build channel capacity
- Lead C-level discussions with target partners to articulate the cloud value prop; driving partner profitability discussions, evaluating GTM options and offerings and drive partner transformation discussions as partner adopts cloud.
- Supporting the partner through their first one to three cloud deals, and demonstrating clear evolution to developing a sustainable Cloud business
- Establish high partner satisfaction (CPE) by earning a “trusted advisor” status with senior executives, influencing partner business strategy & planning.
- Act as the field liaison, in partnership with local teams to provide direct input to WW/Sub leadership around customer/market requirements, competitive insights and actively engage in providing feedback on opportunities to accelerate impact
- Meet or exceed partner recruit targets
- Build and maintain clear pipeline of partner recruit targets, across Cloud Services
- Customer & Partner Experience goals (Satisfaction)
- Nurture and support partners in their engagement with Partner Network including activation of Internal Use Rights, technical certifications and attainment of Cloud Competencies
Work Experience and Skills
- Partnership focused sales and business development experience with a proven track record of the ability to build and manage partnerships and deliver against ambitious targets.
- A solid understanding of the Canada Small and Medium business segment and the ability to work with individual partners as well as think of ways to achieve scale across the market.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in the SMB market, specifically in understanding the partner ecosystem that serves Canadian customers
- Be comfortable talking about business and sales pipeline, including the ability to articulate industry trends and how technology is a driver for business performance. Ideally, the candidate will be familiar with overarching industry trends, such as Cloud and Mobility and their impact on SMB partners, and the opportunity it creates
- A solid sales management experience to drive our sales team efforts to deliver our goals. Strong pipeline and forecast management and control to deliver our promises to shareholders.
- An exceptional focus on customer satisfaction through one-to-one, one-to-many and cross-market activities.
- Be able to work independently and to manage their time across multiple priorities and deliver against agreed targets.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to work with senior business owners, individual sales people and be comfortable talking to large audiences in person and online
- A good understanding of our client and how to operate to a high level in a matrix organization, including marketing, account management, support and operation
For consideration, please send your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Partner Account Manager" in the subject.