IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for a Bank Services Analyst that will primarily execute the daily responsibilities of the Bank Services area of Centralized Operational Resource Services. The position will primarily be responsible for administering custodial services and manage trade activity including wire transfer management, payment processing, monitor cash movement and perform daily reconciliations.
Responsibilities of the Bank Services Analyst
- Performing functions related to areas of responsibility – including advances, capital stock, letters of credit, electronic funds transfer, depository services, safekeeping, collateral, trade processing and review, derivatives collateral and dividend payments – with a degree of subject matter expertise.
- Ensuring efficient and accurate delivery of products, quality service and effective operational support for all internal and external customers.
- Ensuring the resolution of routine and complex customer issues within specified timeframes and according to prescribed standards.
- Ensuring customer service levels and production objectives are met for non-routine and complex issue resolution.
- Assisting with the implementation of policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Working with the supervisor and manager to ensure adequacy and reliability of controls and making recommendations for new or improved controls, as necessary.
- Assisting with and providing training to team members to achieve cross-training and establishing bench strength by expanding capabilities, knowledge and talent of staff. Engaging in cross-training opportunities within COR as needed to enhance knowledge and backup support capabilities.
- Making recommendations for system and process improvements, including new product development and implementation and efficiencies.
- Assisting with the activities related to new product set-up, test plan development and execution, and system testing from a functionality and operational perspective.
Requirements of the Bank Services Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; degree in accounting or finance is a plus
- Three or more years of experience in financial services
- Strong working knowledge of operational functions and systems
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem resolution skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-developed customer relations/service skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
During the pandemic, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.