Senior Financial Auditor
Our Fortune 500 client's rotation program not only provides a stable environment that is admired world-wide, but outstanding benefits and unlimited opportunity for growth. You will feel their entrepreneurial spirit that keeps things fresh and has led to 90% employee satisfaction. They support MBA’s and you can leverage your skills into Marketing or Sales or whatever path you choose. After you can move around the US or the World if you so choose. There are a ton of opportunities. Join other Big 4 Alums and after adding a pharma/manufacturer/distributor to your resume, you are positioned to take your career in so many different directions (if you ever want to leave, that is!).
- Plan and execute Financial audits throughout international and domestic organizations
- Coordinate execution of financial audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness
- Coordinate efforts with internal / external audit as appropriate
- Prepare and present financial audit findings to business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3-5 years of work experience obtained with a public accounting firm or equilivant internal audit experience with a global company.
- Experience planning and executing financial audits
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 20-40% travel to International and Domestic locations (when safe)
- Manufacturing and/or international business experience desirable.
- Foreign language skills desired
- Professional certification (CPA, CIA) are a strongly preferred.
For consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com