IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for an Forecasting and Budget Analyst II to prepare operating budgets for departments, units, and entities based on actual performance, previous budgets, estimated revenue, and strategic plan; review department, unit and entity spending to ensure budget conformance; provide variance analysis of operating metrics, revenues, and expenses; and be highly involved in implementing, managing, and monitoring new budgetary control systems.
Responsibilities of the Forecasting and Budget Analyst II
- Summarizing financial information for the monthly financial reporting package including actual and projected results and developing financial presentations for senior management. Continuously evaluates and makes enhancements to reporting package on an ongoing basis.
- Performing variance analysis of departmental, unit and entity expenditures, and proposing recommendations to management regarding spending patterns to remain within budget in a way consistent with established standards.
- Developing, coordinating, and analyzing departmental, unit and entity budgets through a very collaborative process with respective management.
- Performing consolidation and analysis of budgets for overall presentation to senior management.
- Provides ad-hoc analysis reporting to management on an as-needed basis, such as identifying spending trends, analyzing variances or for other purposes as requested.
Requirements of the Forecasting and Budget Analyst II
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA preferred.
- At least 10 years’ progressive experience with at least 5 years’ years financial planning, budget, forecasting, analysis experience.
- Advanced user of Excel and possess proficient database management skills.
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
During the pandemic, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.