IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Specialist how will assist with the shared services billing and accounts receivable department functions. This will include preparing invoices and finalizing billing to ensure the client is billed accurately and timely, performing cash application and involved with collections on business accounts.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Reconciles various accounts to support monthly closing process.
- Reviews and edits accounting entries and transactions for accuracy and proper documentation.
- Sets up and establishes customer accounts, insurance, and credit limits in the Company’s financial systems.
- Reviews approved orders and generates invoices from accounting system for delivery to customers.
- Applies customer receipts in the accounting system and investigates unapplied credits when necessary
- Monitors billing of orders to ensure timely invoice preparation and delivery to customer.
- Handles billing and customer communication on past due accounts, including collection calls as needed.
- Tracks and processes credit memos and customer refunds as necessary.
- Maintains a filing system for all financial documents.
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- At least three years of accounts receivable/billing experience preferred
- Effective communication skills, ability to prepare and present to clients and various levels of employee populations.
- Works collaboratively with people in the group and in other parts of the organization; supporting others when requested.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
During the pandemic, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.