Our client, a Property Management firm, is currently hiring a Junior Accountant to join their team. If you are a driven CPA candidate who is looking to gain more real estate accounting exposure, we would like to speak to you about this opportunity today!
In this role of Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Daily accounting transactions including AR. AP, and bank reconciliations
- Budget analysis and preparation on quarterly basis
- Ensure all GST and other legislated taxes are reconciled and remitted
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the follwing Skills/Qualifications:
- 2+ years of bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Experience working in the Real Estate / Property Management sector would be an asset
- Enrollment in the CPA program is an asset
- Experience using Yardi would be an asset
If you are qualified and interested in this Junior Accountant role, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.