Our client, a Fortune 500 leader, is looking for an entry-level HR Representative to perform administrative functions, such as employee benefits, recruiting and interviewing, along with strategic planning and policy management. A typical HR Representative is responsible for enhancing company productivity, increasing performance, and improving business results.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
- Plan and conduct new hire orientation.
- Support HR manager with gathering necessary documents and paperwork for refereeing disputes and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices (i.e., equal employment opportunity and affirmative action).
- Knowledge of benefit and pay-scale systems.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
- 0-2 years related experience required.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for immediate consideration!