Our client, a medium-sized private company in financial services, is seeking a Manager, Risk and Process Improvement to join their finance team. The successful Manager, Risk and Process Improvement will report to the CFO and be the right hand person in a long term project to improve processes within financial reporting. You will also play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change and deliver business transformations. The successful candidate will also manage risk and ensure the development, function and implementation of appropriate controls.
Responsibilities of the Manager, Risk and Process Improvement
- Development, integration, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Risk Management and Controls
- Understand existing processes through walkthroughs, control testing and interviewing to determine areas for process improvement
- Automating manual processes using technology tools including Excel
- Complete post implementation process reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved
- Providing risk management advisory services and enhance internal processes and controls
- Must have CPA designation
- Must have hands on controls implementation experience
- 5+ years in process improvement within a Finance Department
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience using Excel for Automation
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Raeshaun CPA, CA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com