Our client is one of Canada’s top Employers to work for and continuously wins various awards in recognition of this. They are looking to hire a Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting who will be responsible for both internal and external reporting. The role is open due to an internal transfer.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review and provide supporting scheduled for external reporting [including MD&A]
- Lead the Corporate Accounting Department [potentially 2 direct reports and 4 indirect]
- Overall responsibility for all Corporate Accounting journal entries, analysis, audit support, etc.
The ideal person for this Senior Manager, Corporate Accounting should have at least 3+ years direct experience managing staff in a Corporate Accounting function. Other qualifications including the following;
- Designated Accountant [CPA, CA preferred]
- External and Internal reporting experience
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
If you are interested in the role and you have the skills/qualifications required, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Punam Jain CPA, CMA at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.