Title: Compliance Analyst
Are you a detail oriented professional looking for grow your career in a reputable company? If so, we want to hear from you!
IFG is looking for a hand-full of Compliance Analyst to fill multiple roles supporting our client; a global IT company on their Central Controls and Compliance Program.
About The Role
The program by design delivers compliance as a service through business process re-engineering. The consolidation of services and the economies of scale provides a consistent, standardized service for sellers and marketers alike. The key focus has been on generating Executive Support through direct business engagements transforming the way our clients functions operationally.
- Client support role that includes gathering data, pulling reports, analyzing data, reviewing and processing contracts and submitting new project requests
- Ensure all SLAs are met and requests are addressed appropriately
- Document and contract review
- Proof of execution review
- Review financials to ensure completion, accuracy and policies are being followed
- Ensure data is handled according to data classification standards
- Access and organize data submitted by clients, audit data integrity, work with internal and external teams to drive processes and provide support
- Accountability for meeting client compliance policies and meeting deadlines
- Resolves problems and complaints according to established guidelines
Prefer associate’s degree in Business or related field
Ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
High attention to detail
Must be able to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication in a professional manner.
Ensure adherence to custom Business Policies and procedures
For consideration, please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Compliance Analyst".
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com