Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Remote/ Toronto
Duration: ASAP - June 30, 2021 - Potential for extension
As an Americas Time Zone Sales Operations Analyst, your role is to provide operations support to aid our client's Americas time zone team in running the consulting services across the USA, LATAM, and Canada. As a Sales Operations Analyst you will also help the team uncover opportunities to accelerate the pipeline and identify opportunities for coaching. This Sales Operations Analyst role will work closely with the Americas Consulting Services Leadership, Regional Area Chief of Staff and Sales Excellence teams, and the WW Business Analytics team.
- Integrate and work with service Americas time zone Team & Finance, and Leadership, to prioritize business and information needs aligned to field services businesses and execution
- Offer insights and flag opportunities of concern that result from reviewing financial reports on the business
- Utilize/deliver standardized tools and reporting which enable speed, efficiency, and scale in the business to accelerate the landing of Empowering Success efforts to drive standardized Services sales operations
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities and solve for root cause issues, including filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Follow up with field sellers as required to get the next level of detail on a pursuit or consulting engagement.
- Prepare reporting and analysis to support the Consulting Services Rhythm of the business, in addition to Ad-Hoc Reporting requests
- Interpret data, analyze results, and deliver end-to-end deep data analysis/trends to “light up” actionable strategic insights businesses & the impact across our client's business.
- Develop a deep understanding of vast data sources and know exactly how, when, and which data to use to tackle business problems.
- Develop reporting to track financial and operational performance; collaborate with additional stakeholders on reporting cadence and requirements
- 3-5 years of experience building dashboard and reports to help Leadership support the services transformation
- 3-5 years of experience with PowerBI Dashboards and Microsoft Excel (Experience to include ability to do V lookups, pivot tables, and reporting queries.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong executive communication and the ability to deliver clear instruction over digital, written, and live communications.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with capability to execute with business and IT stakeholders. (Functional - Ex. Sales, Partner, Services, Field Sales - knowledge preferred)
- Ability to translate isolated data asks into broader business needs to deliver greater impact
- Strong working knowledge of Power BI and data modeling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in: information technology, mathematics, operations, or finance.
- Experience with Sales Process, Sales operations and/or Finance
- Familiar with financials, pipeline, forecast, consumption, and other internal measurement tools
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical capabilities in SQL, Machine Learning, and predictive analytics
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Sales Operations Analyst" in the subject line.