Title: UX Designer
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 6 month contract
The UX Designer will produce IA diagrams, wireframes, and mock-ups rapidly and at the right level of fidelity needed for product goals
The UX Designer's main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating to translate user goals and behaviors into creative interaction and design solutions
- Facilitating consistency in cross-product experiences by adhering to current design systems, standards and patterns set forth by the UX team
- Ensuring design quality by giving and soliciting constructive feedback from peers and team members
- Fulfilling multiple high volume iterative projects while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Collaborating with PM and developers by creating design guidelines to ensure product are built according to the design specs
- 3-5 years of experience in interaction design for desktop/mobile web and apps
- Degree preferred. Graphic or UX design related
- Understanding of UX design methodologies
- Familiarity with building prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Protopie and Principle etc.
- Experience designing for various mobile devices and desktops
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using XD, Sketch, Figma, and others
- Effective at presenting and communicating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and related documents
- Demonstrate an ability to think strategically and work with various forms of input from critique, user testing and market feedback
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment and able to manage multiple projects with tight customer deadlines
- Strong production background for building prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Protopie, Principle
- High-caliber visual design skills; a deep understanding of typography, composition, and layout principles
- Ability to show an online portfolio that exhibits design thinking, problem-solving, visual and production design for multiple surfaces/mobile devices
Nice to have
- Experience with planning, conducting, and presenting user testing results.
- Ability to create precise mock-ups and provide production level assets.
· Understanding of accessibility standards.
· Experience working in a distributed team. Cross collaboration with other disciplines
For consideration please email your resume in Word format to Toroto.email@example.com with "UX Designer" in the subject line