Our client is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company, head quartered in East York, is looking to hire a Controller. Our client’s business is doing good during COVID and poised to capitalize on the e-commerce revolution. If you have hands on Controllership experience working for a fast-growing entrepreneurial company, we need to speak!
In this role, you will lead the Finance & Accounting function reporting into the President. You will lead a team of two staff [AP and Costing] and share an additional staff member with another department. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day accounting and accounting operations
- Providing value add analysis and support to the President and other stakeholders
- Special projects and other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Designated Accountant [CPA] with 5+ years’ experience as an Accounting Manager and/or Controller for an entrepreneurial private company
- Experience managing/mentoring/leading teams
- Strong technology and communication skills
If this role sounds interesting to you and you have the required skills/qualifications, please send your updated MS Word version resume to Rae Tiwari CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.