IFG's client, a $3B+ global company located Downtown Chicago, is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their organization! The company is comprised of decentralized business units with manufacturing plants worldwide. This role and the IA team sit in the corporate office located in downtown Chicago by Millennium Park and provide accounting expertise and oversight to the business units. This role is open due to the prior Senior Auditor rotating out of Internal Auditor into the business.
The Senior Auditor will be leading audits and have frequent exposure to C-Suite. This role will report directly to the Executive Director of Internal Audit with daily interaction to the Corporate Controller and BU Controllers.
The compensation on this opportunity is extremely attractive at $85-90K base + 15% bonus + 10% ESOP. The role is part of a Financial Development Program. This opportunity isn't for career auditors as they're looking to rotate Senior Auditors into the business within 24 months for growth and exposure to the organization.
- Creating, documenting and executing internal audit programs.
- Performing various financial statement, compliance and operational audits on a global basis.
- Preparation of audit reports which include audit findings, risks identified, recommendations, and remediation plans.
- Presenting audit findings and internal control deficiencies to Corporate and business unit management.
- Providing guidance to Corporate and the business unit personnel on internal control documentation, testing and remediation plans.
- Performing tests to monitor the effectiveness of controls used to mitigate enterprise risks.
- Providing support to external audit team for their annual external audit including revenue testing and physical inventories/cycle counts at selected plant locations.
- Participating in special projects as requested by management.
- Working on the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ to 6 years of external audit or internal audit experience (preferably with manufacturing experience)
- Experience with both financial and/or operational audits
- Ability to lead an audit from planning to executing
- Possess a driven personality, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and have the ability to build strong working relationships
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.