Our client, a top 5 bank located in downtown Toronto, is looking for a Senior English Content Editor to join their team on a 6 months contract to start.
As the Senior English Content Editor, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting content creation for online and mobile banking;
- Ensure created content are in line with company brand, and present a message aligned with company goals;
- Create copy decks for clients and prepare presentations for other departments and executives within the company;
- Work in a cross-disciplinary pod involving legal teams, QA teams, and French editorial teams as needed.
The ideal qualifications of the Senior English Content Editor are:
- Excellent written communication and proofreading skills;
- 5+ years in content writing or technical writing within an enterprise level organization;
- Knowledge of style guides;
- Previous banking or financial experience with brokerage or investment knowledge;
- Experienced with UX design, Confluence, and/or JIRA are a highly preferred asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!