Our client, a large construction company located in the downtown Toronto core, is looking to bring on an Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist for a 4 to 6 month temporary assignment.
Responsibilities for the AR/Collections Specialist:
- Post customer payments by recording cash, cheques, and credit card transactions
- Resolve collections by liaising with customers and examining payment plans
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable accounts; verifying totals; preparing report
- Reconciliations at month end
Qualifications for the AR/Collection Specialist:
- 2+ years related work experience
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- University degree
- QuickBooks and other accounting software - Nice To Have
If you are interested in applying for the AR/Collections role, please submit an MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com noting AR/Collections in the subject line.