Our client, a commercial real estate company in Toronto, is currently seeking a Property Accountant for their team. If you are looking to join a small and fast growing organization, then please apply today!
As a Property Accountant you will:
- Maintain property management commercial portfolios
- Prepare all recoveries, tax related returns, reconciliations, CAMs and rent rolls
- Assist in annual budget, month end and year end responsibilities
- 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience within commercial real estate or from a small accounting firm
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, SUMIFs, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com