Our client, a Fortune 100 leader, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst Consultant for a 9+ months project. The consultant will be providing financial support and complex analysis for a global transformation initiative around the organization's supply chain processes. This will be part of a ten person team to drive this initiative!
- Develops complex financial models to support management decision-making related to new product development, product portfolio analysis, profitability of new opportunities, capital investments, revenue models, profit margin analysis, and impact of regulatory changes.
- Defines financial requirements for new products and features.
- Analyzes and summarizes the division’s financial statements, expenses, and records.
- Develops recommendations for management decision-making.
- Performs moderate to complex financial analysis including conducting research and identifying, designing and implementing applications and tools to fulfill reporting and analysis needs.
- Runs various scenarios through models and interprets financial impact.
- Measures financial results against budget and forecast. Assists in the development of the long-range financial plans and continuously analyzes operating financial results.
- Works closely with other departments to ensure that strategic initiatives are achieved.
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience at a large global company
- MBA preferred
- Advanced Excel
- ERP experience (i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- MS Teams and Project highly preferred
- Detailed oriented
- Great communication skills
- Agile mind-set
Please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume for immediate review and consideration.