Title: Bilingual Market Readiness Program Manager
Duration: 6 month contract – strong potential to extend
Our client is looking for an analytical and strategic Bilingual Market Readiness Program Manager to act as a product and market expert for their products. In this Bilingual Market Readiness Program Manager role you will be a key point of accountability for being the “voice” of users in the region and the overall product readiness within a complex, multi-tiered corporate environment.
The ideal candidate must be able to illustrate high levels of personal responsibility to deliver to a high standard and flexible in adapting to fast paced environment and be detail oriented. This Biilingual Market Readiness Program Manager position can be quite “hands on” requiring a broad set of skills and tasks can vary on a day to day basis, so you must be willing to be agile, jump into various roles and tasks and enjoy being a jack of all trades.
- Fluent in English and EITHER French, Portuguese or Spanish
- Research oriented mindset, excellent analytical skills, and keen attention to detail (data patterns, user behaviour, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, reports, etc., writing macros is a plus)
- Excellent influencing/communication/presentation skills and strong personality
- Pro-active and tenacious approach with ability to work autonomously with little or no supervision
- Ability to deliver high quality work under strict deadlines and pressure
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time and to quickly decide on priorities
- Experience or knowledge with large scale online services or search engines is desirable
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and product planning processes (Agile, etc.)
- Technical knowledge and background in web development are desirable
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Bilingual Market Readiness Program Manager" in the subject