IFG, a specialized recruitment firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax roles, provides you a competitive advantage in securing your next opportunity with career coaching, assistance in drafting a more effective resume, and a guide to help you effectively prepare for interviews. If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply.
We are actively recruiting for a Lead Accountant with a strong financial and analytical background to take on the responsibilities of financial reporting and analysis, vendor and cash management, payables and receivables, reconciliations, and payroll. Must be comfortable working in a small office where you are required to be fast paced, have the ability to prioritize tasks, and be a team player.
Responsibilities of the Lead Accountant
- Prepare/Consolidate and Report monthly financial results.
- Establish guidelines, metrics, and benchmarking for reporting of profit and loss.
- Perform vendor, cash, and debt management programs.
- Provide monthly reconciliations of all general ledger accounts.
- Responsible for hourly and salary payroll.
- Ensure billing, accounts payable and receivable are completed accurately.
- Assist in preparing annual operating plan and quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare financial and analytical models for use by sales and operations staff.
- Financial Analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement.
Requirements of the Lead Accountant
- Minimum of an Associate degree in accounting or related experience required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to take directions, interact and effectively work with company ownership remotely
- Experience in a mid-size private company or start-up experience
- Proactive, ‘roll-up-the-sleeves’ type with a hands-on mentality
IFG is an experienced, enthusiastic, and dedicated group of professionals working together to develop a customized strategy for you. Our strict focus on Finance, Accounting, Tax & Audit allows us to remain agile and deeply engaged. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the candidates we represent and the specific needs and requirements of our clients. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as to assist them with the successful execution of “just-in-time”, short term special projects and interim/transitional initiatives. We serve as trusted advisors, building lasting relationships with both the candidates we represent and our clients to ensure overall success; and have been recognized for our flexibility and ability to truly create a solution where everyone benefits.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and discuss in greater detail how we can be of assistance.
During the pandemic, IFG is taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our applicants. Our initial screening process will be handled “virtually” with no in-person contact.