Title: Graphic/UI Designer
Location: Downtown Vancouver/Remote
Duration: 18 Month contract
Our client’s Web & Media Services team is looking for a multi-skilled artist with experience creating traditional graphic design promotional assets, as well as some UI design for web experiences. The Media Services team is an internal creative agency producing public-facing marketing, branding, and consumer product design.
In this role, you will work directly with Producers on both teams to ensure a steady stream of support for both teams, input on production schedules and ensure deliverable deadlines are met. You’ll also work receive feedback from an Art Lead on promotional and web designs, and will partner with internal clients including Marketing, Community, Licensing and Web to develop and deliver creative for distribution in social media, apparel, print and web.
- Develop creative from client requirements. Drive creative delivery from concept to final execution to meet client objectives.
- Consult with and present to internal clients as needed, providing design concepts and tactical guidance to meet client objectives.
- Partner with Art Lead to ensure consistent brand messaging and visual communication in project deliverables to ensure work is aligned with the broader, strategic brand extension.
- Partner with Producer to map out tactical asset delivery plan, and actively track and stay on target to meet deadlines.
- Create digital file management structure. Help manage and assist in digital file management to archive project files.
- Assist in reference gathering, mood board and style guide creation.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in graphic design. A strong illustration background is preferred.
- 4-5 years of graphic design experience in an agency or in publishing with a nationally recognized consumer brand.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to design for web and other digital media
- Must be a highly organized person with excellent communication skills, strong client service skills and very detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Background in marketing/branding a plus.
- Experience with After Effects a plus.
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Graphic/UI Designer - Vancouver" in the subject line