Our client, a large insurance firm in Canada, seeking a Bilingual Short-term Disability Case Manager in Montreal, QC. This is an 18-month contract to start with the opportunity to grow within the company.
As a Bilingual Short-term Disability Case Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assess group disability contracts and medical agreements
- Provide support and disability payments to claimants and sponsors
- Assist employees recovery to return to work by creating goals and assessment plans
The requirements for a successful Bilingual Short-term Disability Case Manager include:
- 2-3 years of previous clinical experience
- University degree in a healthcare background
- Bilingual in French and English is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your MS Word format resumes to email@example.com today!