Our client, a large financial institution in Canada is looking for a Property Administration Manager for a 6-month contract located in downtown Ottawa. Please note, this role will be work from home until COVID-19 subsides.
As a Property Administration Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare the annual operation plan, monthly and quarterly forecasting, and submit variance analysis reports
- Identify opportunities for improvements to increase operational efficiency and decrease costs for Real Estate Operations
- Review and correct financial accounting issues
- Provide guidance to staff and communicate financial reporting requirements
Qualifications required for the Property Administration Manager include:
- 2-3 years of commercial property administrative experience
- Proficient in property accounting and accounts receivable processes
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (pivot table, VLOOKUP)
- Previous experience with Yardi is preferred but not required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!