Our client, a Fortune 500 leader is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst as they undertake a major cross functional project to convert vendors to collect transportation. The Supply Chain Analyst will work with procurement and other teams in supporting the project as well as day to day tasks to support the inbound team in starting up newly converted suppliers and routing freight. The ideal candidate requires strong project management skills and the ability to do a variety of tasks with minimal oversight.
- Assist in managing the project and reporting to the Project Agile Committees
- Work with procurement team to support transportation requirements
- Assist with setting up suppliers that are converted
- Monitor newly converted supplier performance
- Monitor carrier performance
- Recommend process improvements
- Assist with overseeing technology enhancements for the inbound collect program, including working with our IT teams and business experts
- Document standard operating procedures
- 3+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- MS Office, MS Project experience
- Solid Communications
- Well organized
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks with minimal oversight
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.