Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Duration: ASAP-June 30 – Strong potential for extension
Location: Toronto ON/Remote
As a Sales Op Analyst, Americas Consulting, your role will be assisting the client to provide sales operations support to aid the team in forecasting (weekly, monthly, and quarterly). You will also help the team uncover opportunities to accelerate pipeline and identify opportunities for coaching. This role will work closely with the Americas Consulting Services Leadership, Regional Area Chief of Staff and Sales Excellence teams and the WW Business Analytics team.
- Integrate and work with service Americas time zone Team & Finance, and Leadership, to prioritize business and information needs aligned to field services businesses and execution
- Offer insights and flag opportunities of concern that result from reviewing financial reports on the business
- Utilize/deliver standardized tools and reporting which enable speed, efficiency, and scale in the business to accelerate the landing of Empowering Success efforts to drive standardized Services sales operations
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities and solve for root cause issues, including filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Follow up with field sellers as required to get the next level of detail on a business pursuit or consulting engagement.
- Prepare reporting and analysis to support the Consulting Services Rhythm of the business, in addition to Ad-Hoc Reporting requests
- Interpret data, analyze results, and deliver end-to-end deep data analysis/trends to “light up” actionable strategic insights related to client businesses & the impact across the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of vast data sources and know exactly how, when, and which data to use to tackle business problems.
- Develop reporting to track financial and operational performance; collaborate with additional stakeholders on reporting cadence and requirements.
- Required Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong executive communication and the ability to deliver clear instruction over digital, written, and live communications.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with capability to execute with business and IT stakeholders. (Functional - Ex. Sales, Partner, Services)
- Ability to translate isolated data asks into broader business needs to deliver greater impact
- Strong working knowledge of Power BI and data modeling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in: information technology, mathematics, operations, or finance
- Familiar with financials, pipeline, forecast, consumption, and other internal measurement tools
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical capabilities in SQL, Machine Learning, and predictive analytics
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sales Operations Analyst – America Consulting” in the subject line.