A leading Canadian manufacturing company listed as one of Canada's Top 50 Employers, currently has an opening for a Junior Accountant. This is a 3 month temporary assignment where the client is looking to get someone on board immediately.
In the Junior Accountant role, you will be responsible for:
- Month end closing ensuring journal entries are accurate
- Fixed asset reconciliations, validating available assets against general ledger values
- Performing a P&L analysis of incoming supplies versus outgoing products
- Reconciling invoices and postings to the sub-ledger
As a qualified candidate for the Junior Accountant role, you bring:
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Post graduate degree, with a focus in Accounting
- Advanced MS Excel including Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS
- Ability to communicate well with non-accounting staff
If you are interested in applying to the Junior Accountant role, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please note Junior Accountant in the subject line.