Title: Program Manager
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Duration: 1 year contract
IFG is looking for an experienced Program Manger to deliver our client's best-in-class Mixed Reality Training and Operations apps.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to deliver solutions to customers by working collaboratively with designers, data scientists and engineers to implement best-in-class features while also following lean and agile methodologies. They will possess excellent organizational skills, a passion for user focused product development, and a love of supporting high performing, high impact teams.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Interfacing with clients, as required, on technical matters and/or project subject matters from project initiation through delivery.
- Provide program/project schedules and status reports.
- Create the functional specification, requirements and/or scope that will be used as a tool in making decisions as to how the product, service and/or project will be implemented.
- Provide technical and/or analytical information to Product Managers, as required.
- Organizing cross functional activities ensuring that the program is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
- May manage/oversee project.
- 3+ years of professional software development.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Business, or equivalent experience/education.
- Experience working on forefront of AR/VR Hololens tech is a bonus!
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with industry standard Program and Product management practices (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Lean etc).
- Experience with MR/VR/AR technologies.
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to developers up to senior management.
- Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of innovations in a new area of business.
- Energy to motivate teams, and create positive team culture.
- Able to discern issues, prioritize and solve them.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Startup experience, v1 product experience, or similar background.
- Dedication to user research and data analysis.
- Familiarity with modern end-user application development.
- Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to product release.
- Strong communication skills.
For consideration please email you resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Program Manager" in the subject line.