Title: Jr. Integrated Marketing Communications Manager
Duration: ASAP - June 30,2021 - Strong potential for extension
Are you passionate about the transformative effects of technology on the world? Are you looking at understanding how leading-edge products will help Canadian businesses do more? We are looking for a marketing communications professional to help our client empower every Canadian business to achieve more through technology and the help of our partners from coast-to-coast-to-coast!
Campaign Creation & Execution
- Work with Business Applications Integrated Marketing Manager and Product Mangers to determine key opportunities for marketing to help achieve business objectives for the Business Applications Portfolio.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns within budgetary limits and in adherence to timelines.
- Develop and present agency communication briefs in collaboration with key stakeholders based on business objectives outlined by audience and product business owners.
- Prepare and present in-depth work back schedules which include timing, scope of work, and milestones.
- Have strong command of all tools, platforms, systems, and process ensuring adherence to privacy and compliance requirements.
- Analyze and report on marketing ROI and business impact.
- Coordinate all internal Marketing and Operation services including digital, web, events, and analytics team.
- Budget Management (forecasting, accruals, invoicing)
Stakeholder & Agency Management
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met.
- Report on campaign progress is reported in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage agency execution consistently and carefully to ensure campaign timelines, budget, and scope of work are met.
Data analysis, optimization, reporting
- Analyze data and trends to apply in development of integrated marketing communication campaigns.
- Analyze campaign KPIs throughout execution and optimize campaigns to achieve best ROI and business impact.
- Report on campaign performance to internal stakeholders at a regular cadence.
- Report quarterly on marketing impact across all activities.
- Leverage subject matter experts internally to ensure that campaigns are executed per best practice.
- Create and maintain a consistent commercial message and voice throughout campaign initiatives.
- Create content for websites, emails, blogs, and more within commercial voice guidelines.
For consideration please email your resume to Toronto.email@example.com with "Partner Marketing Advisor" in the subject line